Thirsty? We've got you covered!
- Made in Memphis, TN, USA!
- WITH grommet straw hole covered by a cotton flap, which is secured by 1/4" velcro
- All mask fabrics are 2 layers of 100% cotton -
- Outer layer comes in gorgeous colors and patterns. Prints are hand dyed by greatful art.
- Inner layer is gray or blue 100% Organic cotton.
- Photos show examples of some of our hand dyed fabrics
- Every effort will be made to match mask and flap colors
- Comes with 1/8" white elastic ear loops, which can be easily removed to allow for your favorite head fastening option, such as knit ties, shoe laces, string, etc. (other options not included).
- Mask measures approx 9" across and 5" top to bottom when fully expanded. One size fits most!
- Cotton flap is firmly secured by 1/4" velcro on all sides.
- Folds flat! To wear, separate inner flaps to cover nose and chin.
- Brass Grommet is made by General Hardware and is rustproof so it can be washed over and over! The internal size of the grommet hole is 3/8" - plenty of room for a standard straw! (Straw and drink not included :)
- Protects against dust, pollen, pet dander, and other air born irritants
- Please wash your mask BEFORE wearing and as needed. Cotton mask may be ironed.
- Due to hygiene reasons, masks are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Masks are made to order. Depending on volume, please allow 2-7 days before items are shipped.
"PORCH PICKUP" - IF YOU LIVE IN THE MEMPHIS, TN AREA AND PREFER TO PICK-UP YOUR ORDER, YOU MAY DO SO FOR FREE BY CHOOSING PORCH PICKUP AS SHIPPING METHOD AND CONTACTING email@example.com TO GET PICKUP ADDRESS.
IF YOU CHOOSE PORCH PICKUP AS YOUR SHIPPING METHOD, YOUR ITEMS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED FOR ANY REASON AND IF YOU DO NOT PICK THEM UP WITHIN 7 DAYS, YOUR ITEMS WILL BE DONATED.
This mask has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to prevent any disease or health condition. Mask is not designed to protect the wearer from inhaling bacteria or virus particles. Misuse may adversely affect your health. This mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.