This simple, lightweight mask has 2 layers and folds completely flat so it's easy to take with you when you travel or when you need to run errands. The front of the mask is the same height ear to ear and features "wings" that cover your nose and chin. This allows the mask to curve away from your mouth but also fit snugly and comfortably on your face without the need to readjust it or constantly pull it up!
- Made in Memphis, TN, USA!
- All mask fabrics are 2 layers of 100% cotton -
- Outer layer comes in gorgeous colors and patterns. Prints are hand dyed by greatful art
- Inner layer is very soft gray or blue 100% Organic cotton.
- Photos show examples of some of our hand dyed fabrics
- Comes with 1/8" white elastic ear loops, which can be easily removed to allow for your favorite head fastening option, such as knit ties, shoe laces, string, etc. (other options not included).
- Mask measures approx 9" across and 5 3/4" top to bottom when fully expanded. One size fits most!
- Folds flat! To wear, separate inner flaps to cover nose and chin.
- Protects against dust, pollen, pet dander, and other air born irritants
- Please wash your mask BEFORE wearing and as needed. Cotton mask may be ironed.
- Due to hygiene reasons, masks are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Masks are made to order. Depending on volume, please allow 2-7 days before items are shipped.
"PORCH PICKUP" - IF YOU LIVE IN THE MEMPHIS, TN AREA AND PREFER TO PICK-UP YOUR ORDER, YOU MAY DO SO FOR FREE BY CHOOSING PORCH PICKUP AS SHIPPING METHOD AND CONTACTING firstname.lastname@example.org TO GET PICKUP ADDRESS.
IF YOU CHOOSE PORCH PICKUP AS YOUR SHIPPING METHOD, YOUR ITEMS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED FOR ANY REASON AND IF YOU DO NOT PICK THEM UP WITHIN 7 DAYS, YOUR ITEMS WILL BE DONATED.
This mask has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to prevent any disease or health condition. Mask is not designed to protect the wearer from inhaling bacteria or virus particles. Misuse may adversely affect your health. This mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.