to gain control for the intent of effective use
This oil painting, showing a man in silhouette attempting to harness the sun, was painted in 2013. When I was in India, visiting the Taj Mahal, we all took turns holding our fingers up while someone took a photo, The end result looked like we were attempting to pick up the building by the middle dome. I've seen quite a few of these creative photos and this was my attempt to capture that "trick of the eye" in a meaningful painting!
- Original Oil Painting, painted in the USA!
- Painted on an 16x20 canvas
- Wet-on-wet oil painting technique (à la Bob Ross)
- 7 years drying time so it is fully cured!
- Protected with varnish
- Signed on the front
- Edges are not painted and painting is not framed